Principal Investigator – Professor Mark Bradley
Curriculum Vitae – Professor Mark Bradley FRSE, FRSC
Professor Bradley is currently Professor of High-Throughput Chemical Biology in the School of Chemistry at The University of Edinburgh.
After gaining a First class Honours B. Sc. Degree in Chemistry with Distinction in Biochemistry, he carried out a D. Phil under the supervision of Professor Sir J. E. Baldwin FRS – both at the University of Oxford. On gaining both a Lindemann Trust and SERC/NATO Postdoctoral Fellowships, he continued with postdoctoral work under Professor C. T. Walsh at Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA (1989-1991) before moving to the University of Southampton as a Royal Society University Research Fellow. In 1997 he was awarded a Professorship in Combinatorial Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry, University of Southampton where he founded the Combinatorial Centre of Excellence. He continued to direct this centre until moving to Edinburgh in 2005.
Over the past 10 years, Mark has been invited to speak at over 250 lectures, meetings and conferences. As well as academic lectures, Mark also gives public service and educational lectures. In addition, Mark has been the main organiser and on the organising committee of several international conferences.
Of the many prizes and awards Mark has won, the most recent include:
- 2010 – Elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- 2009 – SCS Award of the Society of Combinatorial Sciences. Awarded for the most significant scientific and technological advancement in the field of combinatorial sciences over the past 4 years.
- 2008 – Elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Elected to the Fellowship of Scotland’s National Academy of Sciences and Letters
- 2008 – Merck Frosst Lecturer at the Chemistry Department, University of Waterloo,Ontario, Canada. The Merck Lecture is sponsored by Merck Frosst (Montreal) with lectures at the company site in addition to the Chemistry Department at the University of Waterloo.
- 2007 – Novartis Chemistry Lectureship Award. “This award was created to honour individuals for outstanding contributions in natural product synthesis and the development of synthetic methodology. The focus of the lectures is on synthetic organic chemistry to enhance the exposure of the Navartis chemical community to cutting edge chemistry”. The lectures are given at carious Novartis research sites around the world throughout a selected year
- 2006 – Netherlands Science Foundation, Sigma-Aldrich Lectureship, Netherlands
- 2004 – Leo-Lectureship of Leo Pharma/TU Denmark
- 2003 – Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Science, Van’t Hoff lectureship prize
Get professional boiler and heating work carried out for less
It is vital to make sure all work done on your gas appliances is performed by Hass gas safe engineers. Individuals who qualify as gas safe engineers have to pass tests that show they are competent to work with gas. The engineers in our database are all legally qualified to work with gas according to their status achieved by being on the government’s registry of qualified engineers.
We can take the confusion out of finding the right gas safe engineer for your particular project because we do the homework for you and locate a qualified engineer to work on your gas appliances. Gas safe engineers London have a certain range of qualifications that allow them to do certain types of gas work. It is important to match the right gas safe engineer with the work that you need done in your home, office or other business establishment. The gas safe experts in our database are licensed, insured and completely qualified to handle gas work.
Hass Gas Safe Engineer Costs: Prices vary depending on the extent of the gas work that needs to be done on your property. It is unwise to hire a technician who is not gas safe registered although it may be less expensive. Hiring a less than qualified technician to handle your gas work can be dangerous and may even result in faulty work that leads to damage to your home, injury to its occupants and possibly even death. Improperly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. The extra cost involved with hiring gas safe engineers Hass is well worth it to ensure your family’s safety.
New Hass Gas Safe Engineer Quotes
Just fill out the easy form below to receive up to 4 competitive quotes provided direct by gas safe engineers in our network. The quotes come free of charge, with no obligation and the engineers can service homes and businesses in your area.
Customer Boiler Cleaners, Inc. of Brooklyn, New York, offers boiler repair and maintenance services to ensure that you get the most of your boiler throughout the entire winter.
If your boiler breaks down in the middle of the winter, you are not going to be very comfortable. While it is not recommended that you tackle the job yourself, our boiler repair services can have your system back up and running in no time. Whatever your problem may be, we have the parts and skills to ensure a quality repair and provide for your comfort during harsh Northern winters. Professionally trained, in-house technicians perform all of our work. We provide:
• Tube Replacement
• Welding Repairs
• Boiler Controls
• Section Replacement
• Coil Replacement
• Refractory Work
• Boiler Related Plumbing
• Violation Removal
Our boiler service also offers professional maintenance to help ensure that your boiler operates at peak efficiency throughout the winter – keeping your home or business warmer for less money. Our thorough services ensure that your boiler and boiler room remain free of soot and debris, allowing your boiler to operate at maximum efficiency. Services include:
• Boiler Tubes Brushed
• Combustion Chamber Brushed
• Boiler Doors Brushed
• Inside Walls Brushed
• Chimney Base and
• Soot, Scale, and Foreign
Particles Vacuumed Using
High-Power Vacuum Trucks